Seven days before your pre-paid account expires, you will have the option to bind it to your MFC e-mail account. This way, you will be able to renew the service and keep all your personal data (favorites, history, cloud, etc.).
1. Open the MFC APP and go to “My Account” on your TV box or to “Profile” on your mobile device.
2. If the valid service left of your pre-paid account is 7 days or less, then you will find the button “Bind e-mail”. Click on it to continue.
3. Enter your registered e-mail address and click on “Bind”.
4. Immediately after, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please, check your e-mail inbox as well as the spam folder.
However, if the e-mail address you entered is not yet registered in MFC, first create an account.
5. Once you have confirmed the binding process through your e-mail, your pre-paid account will be automatically logged out. Proceed to log in again with either your pre-paid account ID or your registered e-mail address and password to continue enjoying the service.
About log in
To log in, you can either use your pre-paid account ID or your e-mail address, but you can only use the password you registered on MFC. Once the binding process is finished, the password corresponding to your pre-paid account will no longer be valid.
After binding your e-mail, all your personal information (including favorites, history, remaining valid days, etc.) will be automatically transferred to that very e-mail account.
The valid days left of your pre-paid account plan will also be transferred to your new account. On screen, you will see the name of the highest plan you had purchased in either account. The valid days left from the lower plan will be automatically added to the ones left of the highest plan.
A user has a pre-paid account with a Basic Yearly plan which has a valid time left of half a year.
Then, that user acquires a Standard Yearly plan with an e-mail account. The valid service time left is of 1 year.
Once the e-mail binding process is successfully finished, the user’s current plan is updated automatically to “Standard Yearly” and the new expiry date is calculated as follows:
0.5 * USD 24.99 / USD 49.99 * 365 days + 365 days = 457 days