How to make a cloud package？
1.Please access to https://p.vmfc.io/ ? and log in with default account.
2.Click “Advance” to view all the options.
3.There are some options you can set for your cloud package:
– Package name: Set a name for your cloud package.
– Package description(Optional): Set a description for your cloud package.
– Author(Optional): Set an author for your cloud package.
– Protection password (optional): Set up a password for your cloud package. You must put the correct password when you import it to MFC APP.
– Expiration Date of import (optional): Refers to the expiration date of the package, which means users can’t import this package to the MFC APP after this date.
– Service period: Validity period for the videos on your cloud. The video in this package can’t play normally after the expiration date. Which means that all videos on this package’s cloud will be not available .
– Authorization list (optional): Type in the ID of the devices you wish to authorize to import this package. If you input nothing, all users can import it to the MFC APP. If you want to authorize more than one ID at the same time, you must separate the different IDs with commas, for example: D100, A1000, A1032.
*The ID is the user ID that is shown on my account page in the MFC App.
4.Then, proceed to input your cloud account and password of the cloud accounts. You can add multiple accounts at the same time.
- Add Account: Add more account
- Remove Account: Remove the last account you already added
- Site: Choose the cloud type you want to add
- Account: Input your cloud account
- Password: Input the password of you cloud account
- Alias: Set an alias
5.Click “Generate and Download” to download the package