1. Please, go to https://p.myfamilycinema.com/ and log in with your default account.
2. Click “Advance” to see all the options.
3. Customize your cloud package.
- Name: Select a name for your cloud package.
- Description (optional): Select a description for your cloud package.
- Author (optional): Write the author’s e-mail here.
- Protection password (optional): Select a password for your cloud package. You must put the correct password when you import it to MFC APP.
- Expiration Date of import (optional): Refers to the expiration date of the package, which means users can’t import this package to the MFC APP after this date.
- Service period: Validity period for the videos on your cloud. All videos on this package cloud will disappear after the expiration date.
- Authorization list (optional): Type in the ID* of the devices you wish to authorize to import this package. If you do not specify any ID, all users will be able to import it to the MFC APP. If you want to authorize more than one ID at the same time, you must separate the different IDs with commas, for example: D100, A1000, A1032.
*The ID (user ID) is the one shown on “My Account” page in the MFC APP.
4. Then, proceed to write your e-mail address or cloud account and password. You can add multiple accounts at the same time.
- Add Account: Add more account.
- Remove Account: Remove the last account you already added.
- Site: Choose the cloud type you want to add.
- Username: Enter your cloud account.
- Password: Enter the password of your cloud account.
- Alias: Set an alias.
5. Click “Generate and download” to download the package.