How to rename your Cloud media files ?
You must create a new folder in the cloud root directory and name it “MFC”. Move all your media files or index files into this folder. Subfolders are accepted too.
Option 1: (for public user)
Rename all your media files according to these rules:
“tt0000000_filename_year_S0?_E0?_A+EN/ES/PT(+EN/ES/PT). suffix name”
– tt0000000: Corresponds to the IMDB number corresponding to the video file. You can search for the movie name on the IMDB official website to confirm the TT number.
– File name: Corresponds to the name of the video. If you need to separate each word, please use a stop, but do not use the”+”symbol.
– Year: Corresponds to the year in which the video was released.
– A+EN/ES/PT: Corresponds to the audio language of the video. You must type the letter A in uppercase before the rest of the text. If there are several different language audios, separate them with the“+”symbol.
EN=English ZH=Chinese KR=Korean
ES=Spanish JP=Japanese TH=Thai
PT=Portuguese FR=France DE=Germany
Other=Languages other than those mentioned above
This way, My Family Cinema can automatically recognize different languages and show different language tags when you press “Play” (as shown in the images below) and choose the language you prefer.
– S0?E0?: This information is only necessary for TV series. The “S” stands for season, and the “E” stands for episode. The specific number uses 2 digits, so the first episode of the first season is shown as S01E01.
– Suffix name: Corresponds to the video file format , such as MP4, MKV.
– Mp4 is the best format for online streaming.
– 720p, 1080p and 1500kpbs coding formats are highly recommended.
1.The movie Jurassic World has two language tracks. The correct file name is:
2.The Game of Thrones fourth episode of the seventh season has three language tracks. The correct file name is:
Option 2:(for professional users)
Create a .mmr extended file to match your cloud media files with the IMDB number. This method is used in order to avoid changing the media file names. The MMR file will contain URL address of the video. MFC will look into the MMR file to find URL to play it. To add a comment, start the sentence with the “#” symbol.
Create a tt0000000.mmr file. Write down the URL address in this file.
The URL address of the file
“tt4525270_Stormageddon_2015_.mp4”, saved in the MFC folder of the Mega cloud account is the following:
Thus, the MMR file will appear as follows: