How to use the Secondary Menu?
The secondary menu is located at the bottom of the main page and it shows the following: “Search”, “Watchlist”, “Cache”, “Favorites”, “History”, “MyCloud”, and “Settings”. The sections “Watchlist” and “Cache” are not explained in this article. For more information, check the “How to play a video” article.
The search module will allow you to easily find any movie, TV show and celebrity by its name.
In “Favorite” you can save the movies and series you like most. Also, every content you’ve watched will appear in the “History” section.
In the “Settings” section, you’ll see a sidebar with several options. Some of them are:
- – Speed Test: to check and test your network connection.
- – Device Information: to check the basic information of your box.
- – System Update: to check for updates.
- – Subtitle Setting: to set your default subtitle setting.
- – User feedback: If you find problem with the platform, report here.
- – Help: to solve problems.