While watching a video, press the menu button on your remote control and a sidebar will appear on the right. Choose “Subtitles” to access the subtitles menu.
The functions it supports are：
- Subtitles: Activates/deactivates the subtitles of your current video.
- Language: Changes the subtitle language (English / Spanish / Portuguese)
- Name: Shows the subtitle file name. You may choose another file, if it’s available, by clicking on it.
- Starting time: Click “<” if you want the subtitles to appear on the screen before or “>” if you want them to appear later. The adjustment time is 0.5 seconds per click. Click “Reset” to undo and it will be set to its original timing.
- Font Size: Changes the subtitle font size. (Small/Middle/Large)
- Font color: Choose from three different font and background colors.
1. How to disable the subtitles option
If you don’t want subtitles you must go to the “Settings” page, select “Subtitles Setting” and switch off the “Subtitles” button. You can also set the default subtitle language here.
2. How to change episodes while in play mode
This option is only available for TV Shows. Press the menu button on your remote control, click on “Videos” and then choose the episode you want to watch. You can also turn on “Auto Play” and videos will play automatically.