1. What is an MFC member account?
It is your MFC ID which collects and manages your information such as: free-trial period, membership plan, service expiration date, watchlist, etc.
2. How to create your account
First, you need to register (for more information, go to “How to use MFC Member Site”), and log in to the MFC APP on your device to connect it with your account.
3. When to use your account
If you are a member who has already purchased the service, you don’t need to create an account and log in to the MFC APP until your service expires. Your plan information is shown in the “My Account” page.
A “Log in” button may become available when you only have 7 days of service left.
Nevertheless, if it is the first time you log in to the MFC APP with an account, your service valid period will be transferred from the device to your account.
When your free-trial period or membership plan expires, enter into your account and pick another membership plan. Then, log in to the MFC APP to continue using the MFC service.
4. How to log in to the MFC APP with your account
Click on the avatar to enter your e-mail address or account and password. Then, your information will be listed in “My Account”.
- The user “ID” is assigned by the MFC system for each user.
- “Account” is the one used to log in to the MFC APP, such as e-mail address or pre-paid card account.
- “Plan” shows which plan you have. It may be a free-trial or a membership plan (if you have already purchased the service).
- “Expiry Date” and “Remaining Days” are automatically calculated from your service activation date and updated according to your plan period. If you purchase another plan, the information will be automatically updated.