Collection of Information
MFC may collect the following information from or about you.
- The information you provide:
We collect certain information provided by our users when they register on our website. This means we may collect your name, e-mail address, phone number, response to surveys, billing address, ZIP code, and other information related to payment.
- User Activity and Log-in Data:
We may obtain the following information when you use the MFC service: your IP address, device MAC address, device type, operating system, etc. We may also collect your activity data, such as: content viewed, history, categories, cache information, etc.
- Data related to Third Parties
We may collect your information from other MFC related channels, which can include: your payment service providers, online and offline data providers, broadband providers, etc. However, MFC protects this information.
Use of Information
MFC collects information about you with the purpose of providing the best service, for example:
- Provide MFC Services;
- To contact you for informational and promotional purposes.
- To detect any issues, you may encounter while using our MFC APK
- To customize and optimize our recommendations.
- To conduct user research to understand you better and improve our service.
Moreover, any other purposes that disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or that is related to a request made by you.
MFC Interests Protection Use
In order to prevent potentially illegal or harmful activities, including fraud. If we find unusual data, we activate safeguard to defend your privacy.
The data we classify as unusual are:
- – One account log-in on multiple devices at the same time exceeding the legal limit.
- – Modifying the MFC firmware or system without permission.
- – Other illegal behaviors that may infringe the legitimate interests of MFC and its members.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information to certain service providers, only for specific circumstances. We receive assistance in our operations from other companies in order to process credit card transactions. These service providers may have access to your personal information and other data. However, we do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information for other unrelated services.
We use reasonable administrative, logical and physical measures to protect your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access. These measures are designed to provide a level of security equal to the one applied at the moment of processing your personal information.