Collection of Information
MFC may collect the following information from or about you.
- The information you provide:We collect the information that you provide for us. For instance, when you register to use MFC, we may collect your name, email address, text message, responding to surveys, billing address, ZIP code, and other necessary payment related information.
- Usage and Log Data: We collect information when you use MFC app. Information may include your IP address, device mac address, device type and operating system, etc. And activity data on MFC App, such as playing history viewing categories and cache information, etc.
- Third-Party Data: We may collect information of you from other MFC related channels and we protect this information. They may include payment service providers, online, offline data providers, and broadband providers, etc.
Use of Information
Use in General. We use the information we collect from or about you in order to provide a better service experience. Our use of information may include the following:
- Provide MFC Services;
- Contact you, including informing and promotional purposes;
- Locate problem that you meet in usage;
- Customize and optimize our recommendations;
- Conduct user research to understand you better, in order to improve our service;
- Enforce our service terms, such as determining your free trial eligibility and charging period.
- Moreover, any other purposes that disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or that is related to a request made by you.
Use in MFC Protecting. For preventing potentially illegal or harmful activities, including fraud, when we find some unusual data of usage, we can do some safeguard to defend the right of you by means of the information that we collect. And the data which we judge as unusual may include the following:
- One account log in at multiple devices at the same time that is over the legal limit.
- Modify MFC firmware or system without permission.
- Other illegal behaviors that may infarct the legitimate interests of MFC and members.
Disclosure of Information. We only disclose your information for certain purposes and to the related service providers. We use other companies to assist us to provide complete service to you. Such as, we engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions. These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except connection with providing their services.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information.